Version 1.2.3 released
This is a bugfix update with many small fixes and improvements based on your reports and suggestions. Here are the changes:
- Fixed: The default keys for QWERTZ and AZERTY keyboards should now work as expected. When you click the "Restore defaults" button in the key configuration screen, you can choose which keyboard layout defaults you want to restore.
- Fixed: Crash after going to remap a key but cancelling by moving the mouse pointer away from the pop-up.
- Added: Better display of conflicting keys in the key configuration screen.
- Added: Option to invert vertical mouse axis.
- Added: Option to disable opening the camera menu from RMB.
- Added: Configurable key for opening the camera menu.
- Added: Zooming by mouse scroll wheel.
- Fixed: "Fireflies" bug (bright white sparks in seats and windows with some graphics settings combinations).
- Fixed: Hole in the right-hand windscreen of Class 112.
- Fixed: Passenger seat clipping in Class 127.
- Fixed: Missing rear bogie in bogie view.
- Fixed: "Oily" colour patches in cabs and passenger view.
- Added: Simple unlit rendering for low-end systems.
- Added: Explicit option to enable/disable vehicle body texturing.
- Added: Dan_Der_Man's screenshot as the new main menu background.
- Renamed: Quality levels for clarity.
- Fixed: Some sounds temporarily not heard when there are many trains nearby.
- Added: Master volume control to general settings.
- Fixed: Tutorials to remain visible after changing train.
- Disabled: Simple controls by default because some new users were confused about them.
- Changed: "Good for videos" service filter to only list rush hour services.
- Changed: Quick start to only select services with running time of max 30 minutes.
- Changed: Empty runs to be shown in grey in the run selection list.
- Added: Red text "This train does not carry passengers" to service screen for empty runs.
- Moved: PASS text from arrival column to station name column in timetables.
- Changed: Target speed line in evaluation screen to be more realistic when accelerating.
- Renamed: "Reckless driving" to "Unsafe driving" with better description and higher penalty speed margin.
- Fixed: Some signals in rescue scenario not giving the permission to pass if you first SPAD them.
- Fixed: Some signals in rescue scenario not giving the permission to pass even if you don't SPAD.
- Fixed: Signaller giving clear signals to conflicting movements in rare circumstances.
- Fixed: A rare crash during the loading of the scenery before starting the sim.
- Fixed: Some runs sometimes not starting in Full Route 2 ("Could not find path").
diesel-railcar-simulator-win.zip 492 MB
Version 1.2.3 Apr 03, 2018
Get Diesel Railcar Simulator
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.