Version 1.30 (Timetable editor)
The first editor for Diesel Railcar Simulator is now available for download along with other improvements!
The timetable editor enables you to plan and create your own traffic to the existing routes. You can define the stopping places, train formations and running times for hundreds of train services throughout the virtual day.
The existing timetables have also been revised for this update: the running and starting times are now more relaxed for some services that previously were impossible to finish on time. You still may need to try a particular service multiple times to get favourable traffic conditions from the random number generator. Don't miss the new experimental shiftwork timetable for the demo route!
- Added: sky reflections
- Added: haze
- Added: separate interior/exterior field-of-view settings
- Improved: reflections in exterior views to have colours
- Improved: buffer models
- Improved: track textures and terrain textures near the tracks
- Improved: lighting
- Increased: maximum LOD bias setting
- Increased: maximum zoom
- Fixed: exhaust smoke drawing distance
- Fixed: exhaust smoke animation to adjust itself to time acceleration
- Fixed: Class 117 cab objects floating in the air
- Fixed: platform surface and canopy textures to no longer shake at some stations
- Added: option for restarting the run
- Added: pausing without menu for getting good screenshots
- Changed: selecting random service to have 10% of rescue scenario instead of normal
- Fixed: HUD speed to show negative values the same way as target speed does
- Fixed: target speed acceleration to more closely match realistic performance in the evaluation graph
- Fixed: target speed being stuck at zero when a stop signal clears if you're stopped too close to the signal
- Fixed: service start preparation time (sim now starts 1 minute before departure)
- Fixed: a rare bug in rescue scenarios where you're instructed to reverse direction in the wrong place
- Fixed: curve superelevation which was accidentally broken in the previous update
A route editor will be the main focus of the next update.
Get Diesel Railcar Simulator
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.